CONFERENCE THEMES & INVITED KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Analytical methods for characterization of humic substances in soil and water (Heike Knicker, Instituto de Recursos Naturales y Agrobiología de Sevilla)
- Climate change impacts on content and character of organic matter in different environments (Richard Conant, Department of Ecosystem Science and Sustainability, Colorado State University)
- Challenges with the presence of DOM in water treatment (Steven Schindler, Director, Water Quality at New York City Department of Environmental Protection)
- Stabilization mechanisms of soil organic matter (Malak Tfaily, Environmental Science, Arizona State University)
- Key unresolved questions about the chemistry and structure of humic substances (Mike Perdue, IHSS)
- Agricultural and commercial applications of humic substances (Dan Olk-USDA-ARS National Laboratory for Agriculture and the Environment)
Please click here to view the daily schedule of events.
- Humic Products Trade Association (HPTA) Annual Meeting- Monday, August 17, 2020
- NSF Workshop
Registered attendees may submit an abstract for consideration for a poster or oral presentation (requires Google account- if you don’t have a Google account please email completed template to firstname.lastname@example.org). Abstract submission for oral presentations has ended. Abstracts are still being accepted for posters.